3 ways to further gender equality at work. Ad wording key to diverse tech hires.
- Inc — Want to further gender equality at work? Do these 3 things.
- The Business Journals — Ad wording is key to hiring diverse tech workforce.
- TechRepublic — 60% of tech companies working to eliminate biases, recruit and hire women.
- CNBC — Nike's VP of diversity leaves amid efforts to reform workplace culture.
- Slate — Lawmakers press Zuckerberg on Facebook’s diversity problem.
- Seattle Times — ‘I felt so alone’: What women at Microsoft face, and why many leave.
- Bloomberg — Maersk considers hiring first female CFO.
- Harvard Business Review — PR agencies need to be more diverse and inclusive. Here’s how to start.
- Entrepreneur — 7 practical ways to reduce bias in your hiring process.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.