Google’s “pay gap” is really a diversity problem. 5 steps for creating an inclusive work culture.
- Fast Company — Why Google’s so-called “pay gap” is really a diversity problem in disguise.
- Forbes — 5 steps for creating a truly inclusive work culture.
- Inc — On equal pay for women, Silicon Valley is all talk, no walk.
- Bloomberg — Hermes plans to vote against Rio chair on diversity failings.
- Forbes — Employers are overlooking non-traditional candidates, and it's costing them.
- Ed Surge — Why fixing the pipeline alone won’t end Edtech’s diversity problem.
- Forbes — The top eight excuses that inhibit workplace diversity.
- JD Supra Business Advisor — Diversity and Inclusion: Not just an ideal, but a client demand.
- Vanity Fair — How one tech start-up ditched its “brogrammers” – and became a better company.