|How Slack got ahead. 5 first steps to improve diversity.|
- The Atlantic — How Slack got ahead in diversity.
- HR Drive — 5 first steps for improving your diversity recruiting efforts.
- TechCrunch — Uber’s first diversity report under new CEO shows slight progress.
- Built in Chicago — Why this founder left the VC world to help tech companies fix their people problems.
- Fast Company — How nonprofits can address their own biases to build better diversity.
- Forbes — 12 ways to attract and hire diverse job candidates.
- Harvard Business Review — The painful cycle of employee loneliness, and how it hurts companies.
- Quartz — Finally, a definition of workplace inclusion that’s truly actionable.
- The New York Times — At Nike, revolt led by women leads to exodus of male executives.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.