Women of color get asked to do more “office housework.” Diversity is essential for innovation.
- Harvard Business Review — Women of color get asked to do more “office housework.” Here’s how they can say no.
- Forbes — Diversity isn't a compliance issue - it's essential for innovation.
- Fortune — Exclusive: Slack promotes April Underwood to Chief Product Officer.
- WTOP — Target settles suit claiming its hiring system discriminated.
- CIO — How CIOs can create a culture of workforce equality.
- The Wall Street Journal — Nike’s HR Chief says company fails to promote enough women, minorities.
- Entrepreneur — Bored with your boardroom? Diversify.
- San Francisco Business Times — Bay Area tech is taking less action on improving diversity and inclusion this year, according to a new study.
- Blavity — How this 22-year-old is sketching a space for black girl animators and making history while doing it.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.