Salesforce spends $6 million to fix pay gap. 5 ways to disrupt the diversity status quo.
- TechCrunch — Salesforce has spent about $6 million to fix its gender and racial pay gap.
- The Recorder — 5 ways to disrupt the diversity status quo in tech.
- The Huffington Post — It’s not just about the numbers: Why values are an important part of any diversity effort.
- The Washington Post — Metro kept falling short of diversity goals for private contractors, so it lowered them.
- Quartz — JPMorgan’s CEO admits his company has a black talent problem—and the finance industry should listen.
- Business Insider—A top LinkedIn exec says a comment from one of his employees taught him a hiring lesson he never forgot.
- Financial Times — Airbnb’s gender diversity efforts put Uber in shade.
- Faces of Founders —Who is the Serena Williams of tech?
- Inc — Want to build the best teams? Science says you need these 2 types of diversity.