- Vox — Nike lawsuit goes farther than similar claims against Google, Uber.
- Forbes — Emerging HR trends in the wake of #MeToo.
- Fast Company — What CEOs are doing to increase gender diversity in leadership.
- Forbes — This is why it took vogue 126 years to hire a black photographer to shoot a cover.
- Entrepreneur — European tech startups are as homogenous as Silicon Valley's. Here's how to fix that.
- TV Guide — How people with disabilities are challenging the Hollywood pipeline.
- HR Drive — California bill would mandate women on company boards.
- Big Law Business — Positive results mark end of Mansfield Rule diversity pilot.
- Recode — Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman explains why reviews with sexual harassment allegations don’t get removed.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.