Intel releases diversity report. How tech companies lose women during the hiring process.
- Fortune — Intel CEO in new diversity report: Let’s turn this tragedy into action’.
- The New York Times — How tech companies lose women during the hiring process.
- Adweek — VML now has a Director of Inclusion and Cultural Resonance.
- The Guardian — Women say they quit Google because of racial discrimination: 'I was invisible'.
- CNET — Startups could be key to fixing tech's diversity problem.
- Harvard Business Review — What 11 CEOs have learned about championing diversity.
- Bloomberg — The computer models say that diversity helps.
- Recode — The uproar about the anti-diversity memo may turn out to have been a good thing for Google.
- The Verge — Science doesn’t explain tech’s diversity problem — history does.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.