- Forbes — 10 ways to attract more diverse talent.
- Fast Company — Here are the benefits of hiring someone outside of your industry.
- 512tech — Tech firms said they wanted to improve diversity. Have they?
- The Economic Times — Tata Steel on a gender-diversity drive, aims to have 20% female staff in 5 years.
- Harvard Business Review — How companies make it harder for lesbian, gay, and bisexual employees to achieve work-life balance.
- Entrepreneur — Stop focusing on the 'Pipeline Problem.' Tech's diversity issues run deeper.
- TechRepublic — How to hire top job candidates who don't have a 4-year degree.
- Ad Age — If I knew then what I know now... I'd hire 'different'.
- Forbes — How unconscious bias keeps underrepresented groups out of leadership — and what to do.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.