Hiring female bosses pays off. Why workers with disabilities are valuable in tech.
- Bloomberg — Looks like hiring more female bosses really does pay dividends.
- Inc — Why tech companies should hire people with disabilities.
- AdAge — Cindy Gallop joins with Pinterest to promote diversity.
- LA Weekly — On the diversity hot seat, CBS TV comes through for Latinos.
- Daily Herald — Walgreens earns best place to work for disability equality index.
- The New York Times — It’s a diverse city, but most big museum boards are strikingly white.
- FEI Daily — Your approach to diversity & inclusion probably isn’t working: A Q&A with Deloitte’s Stacia Sherman Garr.
- Huffington Post — Why Silicon Valley isn’t as diverse as we think.
- Forbes — Yes, women are scarce in tech compared to men. Here's why it matters.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.