- Fortune — What glass ceiling? California may become first state to mandate women on corporate boards.
- Talent Culture — 4 ways to rewrite your recruitment playbook for more diverse candidates.
- Harvard Business Review — How women of color get to senior management.
- Deadline — Netflix hires head of “Inclusion Strategy” following executive ouster over racially insensitive remarks.
- HR Drive — Walmart closing in on goal of hiring 250K vets.
- Entrepreneur — Ageism is hurting your tech company's hiring more than you realize.
- Hollywood Reporter — Diversity of first-time TV directors reaches new highs in DGA study.
- Inside Higher Ed — Study on chief diversity officers and faculty hiring.
- Forbes — Marketing has a role in achieving diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.