- Entrepreneur — Hiring practices with unintentional bias.
- Forbes — 5 ways to bring more diversity into your organization.
- The New York Times — With new urgency, museums cultivate curators of color.
- Business Insider — The founder of a top Silicon Valley startup got interrupted during a board meeting when he showed a slide of 5 new female hires.
- CNBC — Etsy CEO Josh Silverman says it's tackling one of the tech industry's most stubborn problems — hiring and promoting more women.
- Huffington Post — Ex-employees sue Nike for gender discrimination.
- Forbes — Practice what you preach: How any organization can truly embrace diversity.
- Variety — Hollywood’s diversity problem: change needs to be both top-down and bottom-up.
- Entrepreneur — How to embed inclusivity into work culture through mentorship.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.