U.S. lawmakers press Google to improve. How hiring practices are affecting diversity.
- Recode — U.S. lawmakers are pressing Google to improve hiring and management in response to a fired employee’s anti-diversity memo.
- Forbes — How hiring practices are affecting diversity in your office.
- NPR — Is the memo controversy a pivot point on diversity for Google.
- Fortune — Jamie Dimon calls JPMorgan a black diversity leader. That’s not what the numbers show.
- Dot Esports — Blizzard wants to improve its diversity by hiring more women.
- Time — Women in tech and the history behind that controversial Google diversity memo.
- Fortune — Could Labor Unions be the answer to the diversity in tech problem?
- Forbes — Meet the men who invest in women entrepreneurs.
- The Wall Street Journal — The key to increasing diversity in the tech industry.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.