America is losing the real meaning of Black History Month. 7 options for boosting your tech business's success.
- Time — America is losing the real meaning of Black History Month.
- Forbes — 7 options for boosting your tech business's success.
- TechCrunch — Uber, Google and other tech employees form Coalition of Black Excellence.
- Harvard Business School — Black Business Leaders Series: John Rogers and the importance of hiring minority-owned services firms.
- Quartz — Tech companies should diversify by making their product teams look like their user base.
- TechCrunch — National Labor Relations Board rejected Damore’s claim that Google fired him unjustly.
- Black Enterprise — Major business moves: Black construction companies selected to help build $350 million Obama presidential center.
- Forbes — HR is poised to take over the C-Suite.
- TechCrunch — Black people in tech are still paid less than white people, according to Hired.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.