YouTube sued for limiting white, Asian male hires for diversity purposes. How to triple the number of women managers in any company.
- Fast Company — YouTube sued for limiting white, Asian male hires for diversity purposes.
- Fortune — Here's how to triple the number of women managers in any company.
- TechCrunch — Twitter is now specifically focusing on increasing black, Latinx and female representation.
- The Register — Microsoft, IBM settle case over disputed diversity boss.
- USA Today — Tech industry's diversity efforts haven't lived up to promises. A new report explains why.
- Forbes — No Surprises: The Oscars tackle diversity with mixed results.
- Quartz — The mistake managers make when it comes to diverse teams.
- Harvard Business Review — Why aren’t black employees getting more white-collar jobs?
- Business.com — Difficulty finding diverse candidates? Use these tactics.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.