24% of tech employees perceive discrimination at work, Twitter loses their head of diversity, and more.
- Fortune — 24% of tech employees perceive discrimination at work.
- Silicon Beat — Twitter departures: Head of diversity and HR chief exit.
- Fast Company — Google’s biggest moon shot: Debugging its race problem.
- India TV — Diversity and inclusion are critical to achieve Microsoft's core mission.
- Fortune — Why gay men should talk about their partners at work.
- Forbes — How to turn diversity into a competitive advantage.
- The Wallstreet Journal — Survey Roundup: Slow progress for minorities, women on boards.
- Fast Company — Is it time for investors to tie executive compensation to diversity goals?
- Open Mic — Investing in racial diversity in tech.