Anti-diversity memo author sues Google. The role of education in advancing a diversity and inclusion.
- TechSpot — Anti-diversity memo author sues Google for allegedly discriminating against conservative white men.
- Huffington Post — The role of education in advancing diversity and inclusion: Linking education to the workforce of the future.
- Fast Company — Want a more innovative company? Simple: Hire a more diverse workforce.
- CNBC — Microsoft president says there would be fewer reports of sexual harassment if more women were in leadership positions.
- AdWeek — Women execs are speaking out about diversity at CES, yet booth babes and sex robots are still prevalent.
- Fast Company — Your weird job titles are making you miss the best candidates.
- TechCrunch — CTRL+T podcast: Diversity and its discontents.
- Forbes — Gender Equity: Redesigning work for tomorrow.
- ExchangeWire — Long-term sustainability needs diversity & inclusion: Q&A with Nithya Das, AppNexus.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.