- Forbes — 3 practical first steps to successful diversity hiring.
- AdAge — If I knew then what I know now, I'd build a team, not a tribe.
- Fast Company — This is how you’ll look for a job in 2019.
- The Washington Post — Corporate boards are diversifying. The C-suite isn’t.
- Above the Law — A concrete proposal for improving diversity in law clerk hiring.
- HR Drive — CareerBuilder's CEO talks talent trends.
- NPR — Black directors had a big year in 2018 - But other inclusion numbers stagnated.
- CPO Magazine — Having trouble finding cybersecurity talent? The problem might be your hiring process.
- Forbes — D&I New Year's resolutions every company should have.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.