Google deliberately confuses employees. Airbnb teams up with NAACP to boost diversity.
- Wired — Google deliberately confuses its employees, Fed says.
- FastCompany — Airbnb teams up with the NAACP to try to boost diversity on the platform — and in the company.
- Bloomberg — Black executives are losing ground at some big banks.
- Huffington Post — Want immediate benefits from diversity and inclusion? Here’s how.
- The Wall Street Journal — A plan to fill the massive gender gap in asset management.
- National Law Journal — How Bass Pro resolved the EEOC's long-running bias case.
- Campaign US — Modernizing Madison Avenue: The importance of agency diversity.
- Forbes — It's time to walk the talk in gender balance.
- Quartz — Why hiring nonconformists is essential to any company’s future.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.