- Bloomberg — Millennials want diversity that's more than just skin-deep.
- People Matters — Hiring and creating a culture that is inclusive to persons with disability: A toolkit.
- Adweek — Inside Google’s mission to inspire — and hire — diverse creatives at Cannes using the Creative Campus.
- The Wall Street Journal — Starbucks urged to pay for police training, change hiring practices.
- Fast Company — Vimeo’s diversity report shows ranks of white guys slowly dropping.
- TechCrunch — Waymo names ex-Netflix, Cruise Automation executive as chief people officer.
- Mashable — Making tech truly diverse calls for new tactics and renewed commitment.
- NewsOne — Banking Industry Blackout: Here’s Wall Street’s lame excuse for barely hiring black talent.
- Forbes — Diversity isn't a thing, it's an action.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.