eBay releases diversity report. Google teams up with Howard University to develop future engineers. At Uber, diversity took a backseat.
- Forbes — These 3 black women are making tech history.
- FastCompany — eBay’s diversity report shows its staff is still mostly dudes.
- Engadget — Google and Howard University partner for more diversity in tech.
- C-Net — Tech industry employees: We have a diversity problem?
- Fortune — eBay’s first Diversity Chief discusses what it’ll take to move the needle.
- CIO — Does unconscious bias training really work?
- Bloomberg — As Uber grew hastily, diversity took a backseat.
- Inc — Want to build an exceptional company? 4 ways to overcome recruiting bias to hire the right employees.
- Entrepreneur — Debunking diversity by amplifying inclusion.