Uber releases diversity report. How 7 tech leaders tackle diversity. #BlackWomenAtWork brings up lack of inclusion.
- The Washington Post — Uber finally releases data on employee diversity, and the results aren’t pretty.
- FastCompany — How these 7 tech leaders are tackling diversity in 2017.
- Inc — 'Black Women at Work' hashtag proves ever-present diversity problem.
- The New York Times — Facebook pushes outside law firms to become more diverse.
- Wired — Hey tech giants: How about action on diversity, not just reports?
- Quartz — Algorithms are recruiting for companies desperate to hire a workforce that looks like their customers.
- Inc — These are the major tech companies that still have yet to release diversity reports.
- FastCompany — Why more tech companies are hiring people without degrees.
- ComputerWorld — Harnessing the power of diversity and inclusion for innovation.