5 things men can do to be allies to women in the workplace. Are you making one of these recruiting mistakes?
- Forbes — 5 things men can do to be allies to women in the workplace.
- Fast Company — Are you making one of these recruiting mistakes that show bias?
- Fortune — It's up to white men to improve tech's diversity, says Uber exec Bozoma Saint John.
- Harvard Business Review — Research: The upsides of disclosing your religion, sexual orientation, or parental status at work.
- Quartz —A lack of diversity isn't just a social problem — it hurts firms' profits.
- Bloomberg — Goldman uses data to help improve bank's diversity.
- Wired — Movies have always reflected the world. This year, so did the Oscars.
- Bloomberg —Google has a diversity problem. And a lawsuit problem.
- Harvard Business Review —For women and minorities to get ahead, managers must assign work fairly.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.