- Fast Company — Why “go with your gut” is terrible advice.
- The Next Web — To fix Silicon Valley’s diversity problem, we need to focus on companies’ DNA.
- Bloomberg — Walmart joins Silicon Valley in courting moms returning to work.
- Forbes — In an age of diversity and inclusion, do we need women's networking groups?
- Recode — Venture capital firms are running to hire their first female general partners.
- TechRepublic — No CS degree? For skilled developers, 75% of hiring managers don't care.
- Wired — How social media became a pink collar job.
- Forbes — This Latina VP believes this one trick will help build a diverse pipeline.
- Inc — Want your business to succeed? Hire moms. Hire vets. Hire boomers. Hire people with disabilities. Here's why.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.