Apple hires VP of diversity. Google refuses to reveal wage gap data.
- The Drum — Apple doubles down on diversity efforts, hiring Denise Young Smith in newly created role.
- Engadget — Google says it would cost too much to gather wage gap data.
- USA Today — Uber got off to a slow start on driving diversity. Can it catch up?
- Financial Times — Quotas: Flawed but effective at boosting workplace diversity.
- Forbes — Men and women look for jobs differently - here's what you should know.
- Entrepreneur — How to improve your workplace diversity using hiring metrics.
- Huffington Post — The green movement is led by the same people who run everything else — white men.
- Devex — Talent pools: How HR leaders are streamlining recruitment and building diversity.
- Forbes —Committing to diversity from day one: A founder's story.