Amazon, Nike, Toys R Us among top companies for diversity. 10 ways you’re getting workplace diversity wrong (and how to get it right).
- USA Today — Amazon, Nike, Toys R Us among the top U.S. companies for diversity.
- CIO — 10 ways you’re getting workplace diversity wrong (and how to get it right).
- TechCrunch — Federal agencies need to improve how they collect tech diversity data, report says.
- Forbes — The truth about diversity — and why it matters.
- The Washington Post — Mostly white male tech sector needs government help on diversity.
- Entrepreneur — These companies are battling sexual harassment by teaching employees to recognize unconscious bias.
- Fast Company — How big companies can push nonprofits to diversify their boards.
- The Washington Post — An advocate for diversity in the media is still pressing for representation.
- Forbes — Should Millennials be in charge of established brands' diversityprograms?
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.