Leaders find great value in employees with disabilities. Apple releases first diversity report under new VP.
- Forbes — Accenture, EY, Google, Microsoft and other leaders find great value in employees with disabilities.
- TechCrunch — Apple releases first diversity report under new VP of diversity and inclusion.
- Marketplace — The role of accelerators in upping diversity in tech.
- Fortune — PwC's Tim Ryan wants every Fortune 1000 CEO to sign his corporate diversity pledge.
- San Francisco Chronicle — Biotech faces up to its own leadership diversity problem.
- New York Times — Wanted: A ‘Corporate Kaepernick.’ Mellody Hobson on workplace diversity.
- PR Newswire — Glassdoor report reveals one-third of hiring decision makers expect to increase investment in diversity & inclusion programs in next year.
- GeekWire — Diversity, harassment and intersectionality: New insights from ‘Hopper x 1’ on making tech inclusive.
- Variety — Ava DuVernay talks ‘lip service’ of diversity programs: Once they do that first year, then what?
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.