- Harvard Business Review — How men can become better allies to women.
- Forbes — The 10 most diverse companies of 2018.
- Entrepreneur — Is an inclusive workforce still a distant dream?
- Business Insider — This tech investment firm published startup diversity stats and found venture capital's 'collective blind spot'.
- TechRepublic — Workers say gender pay gap strongest in these 4 industries (Hint: tech is no. 1).
- CNET — Facebook employee who called company's culture 'intolerant' is leaving.
- Fast Company — This is what it’s like to be one of the few Hispanic women leading a company in 2018.
- Harvard Business Review — Which types of companies are adding women to their boards, and which aren’t.
- Entrepreneur — There's an economic case for diversity in tech. Do you know what it is?
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.