Facebook is looking to hire an African-American board member. Apple diversity head apologizes for controversial word choice.
- Tech Crunch — Apple diversity head Denise Young Smith apologizes for controversial choice of words at summit.
- Mashable — Facebook is looking to hire an African-American board member.
- Recode — Black lawmakers will visit Silicon Valley to press Facebook, Twitter and others to improve their diversity.
- Inc — Why Sheryl Sandberg says ‘blind spots’ are stalling workplace inequality (and how she plans to fix it).
- Forbes — How can I best support diversity in my workplace?
- USA Today — Congressional Hispanic Caucus calls out Apple, Google, Facebook for hiring practices.
- Forbes — Minority women really are least likely to be promoted in corporate America.
- Quartz — Uber’s new CEO is ready to clean up the company’s messes — if Travis Kalanick will let him.
- Fortune — Girls who code CEO: Want to attract diverse candidates? Skip this interview question.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.