This week, LinkedIn releases latest diversity report, Thoughtworks wins Top Companies for Women Technologists award, PepsiCo CEO talks diversity hiring, and more.
- Fortune — LinkedIn released its latest workplace diversity report yesterday. At best, the news was mixed
- Silicon Angle — How ThoughtWorks became tech’s most women-friendly company
- CNBC — PepsiCo CEO: Hiring more women and people of color is a business imperative
- Forbes — Why yet another diversity program is not enough
- The Drum — Struck CEO: ‘We have to work harder, that’s just the truth’
- Forbes — What to do when you're called a 'Diversity Hire'
- Fortune — Mark Zuckerberg's diversity' defense of Peter Thiel doesn't hold water