This week, find out why veterans make exceptional tech workers, how to write job postings that are twice as likely to attract female candidates, and more.
- SHRM —American Heart Association’s diversity recruiting investments pay off
- DCInno — Social Tables challenges DC tech to release diversity reports
- GeekWire — Why military veterans make exceptional tech workers
- Fortune — Job posts with these words are twice as likely to be filled by a woman
- Phoenix Business Journal — Here’s why ADP is hiring 1500 in Tempe (and not somewhere else)
- Harvard Business Review — What board directors really think of gender quotas
- Los Angeles Sentinel — WNBA scores A+ on race and gender report
- Daily Report — Grady Health System on diversity and quality of life
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.