This week, Microsoft ties executive bonuses to diversity goals, LinkedIn ditches internal college recruiting to improve diversity, and more.
- Bloomberg Technology — Microsoft ties executive bonuses to company diversity goals
- Mashable — Ditching college recruiting helped LinkedIn become more diverse
- Forbes — The No.1 challenge men think women have at work? It's not equal pay
- BizJournals — Austin investors get funding boost from feds for backing diverse companies
- Forbes — Five workplaces that embrace older workers
- CIO — In tech recruiting, playing it safe is risky business
- Forbes — Four signs your board is not fit for purpose
- CIO — Top cities for workplace diversity in IT
- BizJournals — These tech jobs have the worst gender pay gap
- HR Drive — Five recruitment trends HR leaders are expecting in 2017
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.