This week, Ford steps up effort to hire people with autism, NYC’s first transgender firefighter navigates work culture at FNDY, and more.
- Forbes — Race plays a surprising role in the experience women have at work
- Automotive News — Ford steps up effort to hire people with autism
- Salon — NYC’s first trans firefighter battles male-dominated culture of FDNY
- The New Yorker — Why can’t Silicon Valley solve its diversity problem?
- Tech Crunch — How to recruit, hire and retain female engineers
- Fortune — Here's what happened when I started being myself at work
- BostInno — 'She Geeks Out' will offer workshops on creating an inclusive company culture
- Forbes — The difference between diversity and inclusion and why it is important to your success
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.