This week, tech companies delay diversity reports to rethink goals, U.S. government releases diversity hiring research, and more.
- The Wallstreet Journal — Tech companies delay diversity reports to rethink goals
- Fortune — Learning diversity from the U.S. Government
- Gizmodo — The men who run startups blame lack of diversity on everyone else
- BizJournals — How the heads of Accenture and Girls Who Code are tackling diversity
- Digiday — Agency millennials on the diversity issues that remain
- Inc — Among Internet companies, new study deemed Alphabet Inc. most socially conscious
- BizJournals — It's mission critical that business leaders be inclusive
- East Bay Times — Bid to boost hiring of developmentally disabled
- Forbes — We talk about gender diversity, but what we really mean is this
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.