This week, CEOs pledge to advance women into corporate leadership, tech companies treat diversity reports like press releases, and more.
- The Wall Street Journal, Forbes — CEOs adopt five-step plan to advance more women to corporate leadership, but will it work?
- Mic — Tech companies treat diversity reports like a press release — and it's a massive failure
- Huffington Post — What happened when one CEO decided to talk openly about race
- HR Open Source — How GoDaddy reinvented themselves as gender champions
- Fortune — Investors push for a break up of Wall Street’s boy’s club
- Bloomberg — Slack makes diversity a priority while quadrupling head count
- GreenBiz — Breaking the “green ceiling”: challenges in sustainability leadership
- Forbes — Why entrepreneurs should commit to a diverse workplace from the beginning
- Corporate Counsel — What will fix legal's diversity problem? Analytics may be the start
- Fortune — Chipotle CEO works towards board diversity
- Inno — Why your boss is still a white guy
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.