Pinterest lowers hiring goals for female engineers, Obama calls for diversity initiatives with measurable results, and more.
- Tech Crunch — Pinterest has lowered its hiring goals for women in engineering roles.
- Fortune — Obama: Diversity initiatives should get measurable results.
- Tech Crunch — Dropbox is slightly more diverse than it was last year.
- Forbes — What women said about their workplaces in 2016.
- Information Age — Fintech growth will drive tech diversity.
- ARS Technica — Slack Engineering Director: Google should do “blind assessments” for hiring.
- Forbes — Why we need younger boards in the 21st century.
- New York Times — Preaching the gospel of diversity, but not following it.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.