Meritocracy ‘myth’ can hold companies back. How Silicon Valley keeps diversity data secret.
- The Wall Street Journal — Meritocracy ‘myth’ can hold companies back, experts say.
- Reveal News — Hidden figures: How Silicon Valley keeps diversity data secret.
- Bloomberg — Ex-Twitter engineer seeks to show women can climb only so high.
- Wired — Can robots help get more girls into science and tech?
- New York Times — Inside Amazon, diversity concerns flare up support diversity in my workplaceafter harassment accusations.
- Entrepreneur — Hiring more women isn't enough to fix tech's gender issue.
- Mic — How can advertisers start getting diversity right? The answer lies in authentic messaging.
- TechCrunch — Women of color at tech companies are few and far between.
- Fast Company — These top tech companies are hiring first, training later.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.