Lyft’s diversity efforts are not going unnoticed. Champions of women in business.
- TechCrunch — Lyft’s diversity efforts are not going unnoticed.
- Financial Times — HERoes Ranking: Champions of women in business.
- Washington Post — Diversity isn’t just about justice. It’s about helping us make better collective decisions.
- U.S. News — Michelle Obama says diversity starts at the top.
- Fortune — Don’t CEOs understand that racial inequality is bad for business?
- Healthcare IT News — Why diverse cybersecurity teams are better at understanding threats, patient needs.
- Globe News Wire — Bain & Company recognized for its advancement of women, named to Working Mother’s List of 100 Best Companies for the 10th year in a row.
- CIO Drive — Tech hiring displays ageist tendencies.
- Austin American Statesman — Feds allege Texas-based Whatabuger had whites-only hiring policy in Florida.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.