- Harvard Business Review — Why companies should add class to their diversity discussions.
- Forbes — 8 ways nonprofits can improve their approach to diversity and inclusiveness.
- CNET — Uber diversity head says 'culture change doesn't happen overnight'.
- Business Insider — After a huge user revolt, nobody wanted to work at Reddit. 3 years later, the CEO explains how the 'front page of the internet' rebuilt the team.
- The New York Times — Lawyers say they face persistent racial and gender bias at work.
- Bustle — A Starbucks in Mexico City is run by senior citizens, thanks to a partnership with The National Institute for the Elderly.
- EdSurge — Diversity in hiring doesn’t start with hiring.
- The New York Times — Behind Hollywood’s diversity problem.
- Forbes — Pay transparency is the solution to the pay gap: Here's one company's success story.
Subscribe to receive our Diversity & Inclusion Weekly News every Tuesday.